Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beginning

Though the title of this blog sounds like the ending of a Hrishikesh Mukherjee film (I love his films), it is indeed the beginning of, what I hope are, some keystrokes that will let out some of the latent uneasiness in me. The writing bug isn't new to me and I've always tried to write, sometimes failing poorly but at times succeeding. But its been a while since I've written! And too much water has been added by the Ganga to the Bay in the meantime.

I really don't have much to say today but I fear if I were to have postponed this little beginning any further it may never have been. So let me say that i have a lot more to say...

5 comments:

  1. yeah.. keep the chakra varti.. as Naik Sir would say

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i'm trying my best! that man was great, the best teacher ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogging! i am sure i'm gonna get to see at least a few snippets of your WoWs (Words-of-Wisdoms) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice "beginning" line! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete